Yeah, right, I'm on the process of looking for an internship. It sounds scary for me for some reasons. Because all my life I've been putting my nose on the books and not paying attention to anything else, now I'm like a fish out of water when terms like "internships", "jobs", "benefits", "full-time", "part-time", "applications", "recruitment office" all cramped in my poor little brain.
The best part of an internship is that it offers lots of experience, which definitely would add some substance to my resume in the future. I have in my list 2 or 3 places that I'm interested in, but I hope that I will get into my best-picked place; it will be a challenge, but I'm all up to it. Next summer will be a very important time for me.
Talking about next summer, I have in my mind 2 potential places that I may go to if I can. One is Washington DC; I'm interested in a field trip organized by my profs to go up there and visit some of its significant places. Two is South Africa; I'm nominated to attend the International Scholar Laureate Program there.
Mission Impossible. I can't be working as an intern and traveling at the same time.
Maybe things will work out...
Helllo, intern!
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Nov 11, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment