A Little Joy

A little joy occurs when tests are over.

A little joy occurs when I'm late for school and still be able to find the best parking place on the lot.

A little joy occurs when I'm all tired after a long day and get stopped by a friend, "Here is the study guide just got posted on the Internet. I printed out an extra copy for you."

A little joy occurs when it's lunch time and then another friend hands me a can of DrPepper, "Here you are. I know you like DrPepper."

A little joy occurs when I wake up in the morning and realize I can stay in bed for an hour more.

A little joy occurs when my gas tank is still full.

A little joy occurs when I can talk to a right person about a right subject, at a right time.

A little joy occurs when someone says, "I appreciate you being here."

A little joy occurs when I accidentally see someone I've been thinking about.

A little joy occurs when I get to read an interesting piece of writing.

A little joy occurs when I receive a special email among hundreds of useless ones.

A little joy occurs when someone, whether a friend or a stranger, says, "Hi!".

...
A little joy occurs more often than I think it does.

0 comments: