Reminiscence

Well, where should I start?

*I just finished with my only final yesterday, so basically I'm completely free now. That's good; at least I have time to calm down and relax before continuing with the next class, which starts next week. I really don't want to think about it yet; I'm just so pleased about my break right now.

*Three of my instructors, or used-to-be my instructors, won't come back next semester. I will miss them; they changed my ways of thinking on a lot of subjects. They helped me to become a better me. Can't deny that.

*I received a constructive criticism that I should be a little more assertive. Hm, I guess I should. It never hurts to try to be better. Everything I do revolves around my idealism anyway; I'm a dedicated idealist.

*I'm here, without someone. Everything is like a puzzle with missing pieces.

*I just found out that the guy who went with me to my junior prom in high school has changed his sexual orientation. He's gay now. A little bit shocking for me. I never thought for once in my life that I would be in a situation like that. One can never predict what's gonna happen.

Anyway, que sera, sera.

0 comments: