I woke up this morning, pulled the blanket to one side and looked at the ceiling. It felt like every normal day; everything's the same and nothing special's going to happen. I guess nobody remembers what happened on this day 4 years ago. What's the heck, it's not that important, why do I have to remember it?
Just to track my progress, or just to draw another mental picture of my past, I guess. Last year has been chaotic; everything started to messed up and people started to change. I changed, too. My nerve got better; I think I can handle more things than I could this time last year. I'm calmer than I've ever been, although there are a couple of times when I inevitably lost my temper and caused disastrous things. School's going good; I will have my first college degree not before long. I also have some different kinds of friends, some are better, and some are worse than those friends that I always have. And there is somebody out there who cares about me and loves me, too.
Wonder what I'm gonna be like this time next year, on August 6th...
August 06, 2007
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Aug 6, 2007
Labels: english
0 comments:
Post a Comment