It's time to be back...

I just came back from a week-long trip to California, and now it's hard to digest the fact that I'm now in Texas again. I feel like I'm having culture shock all over again, and it isn't pleasant at all.

The trip was like going back to Vietnam. I went everywhere and I saw Vietnamese people, and I ate Vietnamese food everyday. All was just little things, but little things does make up greatness. I got to see my cousin, my friend Ha from my long-lost secondary school, and Dan. Everything was wonderful beyond comparison. Everthing was like a dream.

You know, sometimes I wonder what make up our happiness. It's easy to tell if we are happy or not, but why? Are we happy when we can stick to our habitual life or are we happy when we experience new things? If we have to choose one between the two and there's no going back, which one is better?

I might have left a piece of me out there in California, cause now I don't feel complete anymore. Something is missing. Strange that I feel that way.

What left of me still goes on though, 'cause life goes on.

0 comments: