So I was tagged by Elijah!
The tag rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photo folders. Open the 4th folder.
2. Go to the 4th picture and post it.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag an additional 4 people.
Well, I went to the 4th folder, and found the 4th picture. It is a picture of myself, which is quite boring to post here (really), and I was trying not to let my face appear on this blog anyway (you're talking about being paranoid). So...I went to the 4th folder inside the first 4th folder (I have zillions of folders of pictures) and here's the 4th picture:

That was how my house looked like last winter, when it was snowing real bad. It looked super cool, so I bear the cold and went outside to snap this. Snow was everywhere, and somehow I felt like I was living in a winter wonderland.
As you can see, I love snow, and so do my dogs. All three of them were playing outside. The smallest one thought she was as big as the other two, so she played with them like size didn't matter. The other two probably thought to themselves: "That tiny little thing is a complete nuisance, we'd better be careful, or we're gonna break her neck/spine with our weight..."
One sad thing, Vina, the big black dog, is not here anymore, she passed away a few months ago. We still have the other two, and I adopted one more half-German-Shepperd, half-something-else dog, who was abandoned near my house.
This picture just reminds me a lot of things that happened last winter...
0 comments:
Post a Comment