So here it is, the big 22

As time dictates, I'm turning 22 in about half an hour. That's just a simple fact, but somehow it sends chills to my bones. So I've been existed for more than two decades, which is at least a quarter of a lifetime. I' remembered what happened to me 10 years back. I was in 7th grade, fresh and carefree. Now, I'm a senior in college, feeling old and worry about almost everything. See what time does to us? 

Although I complained about getting older, I'm still celebrating my birthday. A few good friends of mine throw a party for me. It was great. I had lots of fun. It was totally different from last year. Last year I was treated to a lavished Italian dinner. By Ella. And she's not here anymore. I guess from now on, when it comes time for my birthday, I'll remember her somehow. 

And as usual, I received a lot of birthday wishes already, even from websites/people that I haven't visited/seen for a while. That brightens my day. 

0 comments: