14 Things that I Love

This list is overdue for quite a while now, as Nicole always reminded me to write it. So here it is, all the random things I can think of (hopefully I can make it to 14). I don't list all the obvious things that I love, cause it will be so...obvious!

I love...
1. Laying on the grass and looking at the sky at night. I can't name the stars right but being able to see them is wonderful.
2. Collecting stuff I don't need, but just in case...
3. The Internet
4. Treating my dog like a four-legged baby. I know there will be others who can totally relate to this...
5. Mowing
6. Breathing in the fresh air in the morning
7. Romantic comedies. Big time.
8. Keeping my handwriting and my papers neat
9. Sweets
10. Taking a nap and relax
11. Clothes that smell good
12. Having organization in the middle of chaos
13. Things that are new and unexpected
14. Being complicated. I have my methods of madness, so...go figure :)

3 comments:

Nicole Stockton March 1, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

I love the list, and I can relate to the four legged baby thing. I also like to look at the stars although I haven't had a chance to in a while.

Ashley March 1, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

so, you wanna come mow my lawn? i have a lawnmower...

Sanguine Heart March 2, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Haha, Ashley, is it a riding lawnmower? That's the kind I like :)