Well, it's been raining for a while. Although the rain creates a beautiful scene, it also spreads a certain sense of sadness over the atmosphere. I don't know how other people feel about the rain, but it always makes me feel so cheerless yet tranquil. Having nothing better to do on a day like this, I stick with my laptop and try to find some good songs on last.fm. If you don't know about this website, it collects information on artists and songs that you usually listen to then recommend other artists or songs that suit your taste. It's a great way to find new music; I can spend a whole day on last.fm and wonder to myself why I don't know about this or that artist earlier. Getting back to the point, I found this little song by Kate Voegele suitable to be listened to this rainy day, or everyday, actually. It gives out hope, and who doesn't need a little extra hope, right?
"Don't lose your faith
Don't run away
Baby, it's only life"
The sun itself is starting to come out at least...
"Baby, it's only life"
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Oct 6, 2009
Labels: rain
1 comments:
Yay I love the new background it is beautiful. I also really wish the sun would come back soon:( The rain is great for coffee and reading though.:) I will have to try that radio station sometime, I haven't ever been on it.
Post a Comment