Even good times have to end...

Saying goodbye is never easy for me, esp when I have to say goodbye to people whom I love. I don't feel like I'm a complete person anymore. A piece of me seems to be missing. Empty emotions arise, longing thoughts surface. I've gone through this cycle of saying goodbye-hello-goodbye-hello so many times, but truly I believe the last goodbye just makes the next hello sweeter. Thinking about it, the present can seem to be unbearable, but if my goals are to say less goodbye's and more hello's in the foreseeable future, my choices are still there for me to make...

With certain sacrifices, of course.

1 comments:

Nicole Stockton February 25, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Glad you are back blogging. It is really hard to say goodbye to those you love. I feel the same way when I have to say goodbye to my family in California a piece of me stays with them.