Why do I write all my stuff in English while most of you who are reading this are Vietnamese? Because when I write my thoughts and everything else in English, I can express more without being so "sến" or cheesy that I would get sick of myself I think being "sến" is not necessarily bad; however, a little of "sến-siness" is therapeutic enough for me. Being "sến" 24/24 whenever wherever is just overwhelming. Well, at least it's overwhelming for me; I can't tell about anybody else... (Excuse me for my semi-English )
Anway, I just cleaned up my room recently. It wasn't really messy but there were too much stuff in it I felt suffocated; so I decided to throw a lot of stuff away and do a makeover . I found some really interesting things, like my ID tag from my elementary school, or my student ID cards from both my secondary school and high school. Gosh, I don't even remember bringing all those things with me from Vietnam. I even found the bus card I used in Luong The Vinh Highschool, hehe, it showed on there I didn't pay the bus fees for the month of May, 2003. Bus number 1. I was amazed how fast time flew and how I adapted to my new life...Almost 3 years has passed...
When I was back there in Vietnam, I had some really "good" days and some "normal" days. Good days happened when I made some accomplishments, such as getting into the school I wanted, winning something, getting what I dreamed of for years...Normal days, well, were just simply normal days: going to school, going to extra classes, cramming for tests, talking on the phone...
There were just a few "good" days; but there were a lot of "normal" days. I remembered my "good" days quite clearly, while I just had a vague memory of my "normal" days. "Normal" days simply didn't have a lot of meaning attached to them.
But "normal" days made up my life, and I didn't care much about them. Now I'm just sitting here and missing everything.
I don't want to "spend" my life doing something; I want to do something to enjoy my life. Every single day.
Cleaning up my room
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Jun 27, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment