An exceptional bad day. But everything started from last night, when I stayed up until 2 to take care of some "business", using the phone and the computer both at the same time The phone is used for chatting with my friends, and the computer is used for designing V-Riders medals. Hic, I worked with the gradient for like an hour so that the little medal would look right. And what's worse, I don't have an ergonomic computer desk, so I have to put my laptop on the dresser drawer (look at the picture below), and put the external mouse and keyboard on my "reel" desk. I thought it was a good idea until I woke up this morning with an aching wrist as a result of holding the mouse in a weird position for too long...My right wrist...Poor me :(
That started off the morning quite well. Then I checked my email. Got an email from Luan, telling me that the medal design can only have 3 colors, and that I needed to remove all the gradients and all the little colorful shining thingy that I used. A sleepless night and an aching wrist for nothing? Grr...
After that I was on the run, nonstop from 10 in the morning till 9 in the evening. Everything just completely went wrong. And then I discovered that I just lost a thing that I really really loved. But I can't get mad at the person who caused it to happen. It sucks when you have to put up with somebody who is much older than you and still think and do ridiculous things and worse yet, think that you have to accept with whatever they do...Or maybe I'm just not in the right mood after all today
A few minutes ago, I had a steamy-hot shower to get back to my spirit after a long hard day. Hehe, and now I'm sitting here feeling pretty good and start on complaining about my day Anyway...bad day just happens, and tomorrow is still waiting to unfold...
And somebody please...buy me a new computer desk ;)
An Exceptional Day
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Jun 29, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment