I took my test today. I had almost the perfect grade. Haha, I'm so proud of myself, cramming for this test until 1 in the morning...Hic, I feel a little bit guilty though. Everybody says, "You should not cram for tests. You should plan your studying at intervals. You should...then you should....And you also should..." It goes on and on. Gosh, I know everything they said is true. It's just easier said than done...
Anyway, I don't think next time I can cram that good, there are a lot more materials to cover. I'd better get on and get it over with...
And now I'm so sleepy, but can't go to sleep. Poor me I updated V-Riders website a few days ago. I don't know why I got all this started from the beginning. My major is not web designing. It's not even close. I designed my first website since I was since 7th grade, just for silly stuff. But V-Riders is the first official one that is actually working and working for a good reason. I just heard somebody said if you did something out of your interest and not for money, fame, selfish reasons..., you would do the best job that you'd ever done. I believe it's true. Passion changes a lot of things.
I didn't benefit a lot from that website really, sometimes I think I'm just putting too much stuff on my schedule, besides studying and everything else, but if I can do something productive, I don't mind doing it PHP, CSS, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash...I've learned a lot. The good thing about helping V-Riders is that it makes me feel like I can do something, can accomplish something that I've never done before. Anyway, thanks Mr. Blue for helping with the domain name and webspace.
And I got another project in my mind...another website...haha, like I have enough time to do everything I need to do now.
Hope I can go to sleep now...
Oh gosh, I'm so sleepy
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Jun 20, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment