I'm too full now I think I don't need to eat anything else for the rest of the week This morning I ate cereals for breakfast. Then for lunch I went to a little Mexican restaurant and had a huge lunch there. It was like a bunch of scrimp and white cheese rolled into those rice tortillas. It is the best thing in the world. Then I got to go to a dinner deal of the school and got another SUPER HUGE meal (at least it was huge for me). Hm, chicken fried steak, baked potatoes, green beans, and on top of that, some kind of coconut and chocolate cake. The serving dish was like a cooking pan No wonder people are fat if they can eat the whole meal like that
By the way, that dinner was for the student organizations stuff of my school. I was awarded the Student Leader Award. Actually I think I haven't done much but running around and sticking posters on the wall. Hehe, I got that anyway :)
My second thought for today: "Nothing is as good as Vietnamese food."
Eating Day of the Year
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Apr 28, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment