Haven't written anything for a while. Didn't feel like it, or didn't have enough time to sit down and write. Today is my last clinical day. In my dictionary, clinical day means "a day when you just have 3 hrs to sleep" Today it's no difference, but it was so much fun. I really got to enjoy people in my class, and my instructors, too. A lot of hugs, smiles, and empathy for each other. I mean true hug, the one that you will remember 15 years down the road. And I just love my instructor, the one that is so caring and really wants to help. I guess that's what nurses are supposed to be.
Anyway, my best friend got on the airplane today. I meant to write him and say bye. But it's too late now. Well, I wish him luck anyway. Maybe someday we will be together again.
I have 2 and a half more weeks to go of school. And then, SUMMER COMES. Yep, I decided I won't take any class this summer. I've been going to school for 3 straight years; it sounds like a long time.
But now I need to take care of my finals first. "Finals" is a dirty word. I'll be off for a while...
Last Clinical
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Apr 27, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment