I'm still thinking about, well, what I am thinking. Sometimes I doubt about my passion for nursing. It was like, hm, not much there. I felt like I was in the wrong place at times. And there were also times that I thought nursing was made for me. So should I conclude that nursing is not for me after all?
Besides nursing, my school also has a Radiology program. I am seriously considering changing my major. It's not an easy decision to make (haha, I felt like I were Pres. Bush ). Anyway, the decline for new application is from May 1st to June 1st. My brain is spliting in half, "do it", or "don't do it."
Do it. Or don't do it.
I was talking to a guy yesterday about the Vietnam War. The first war that America has ever lost. Then we talked about "The Wall". Then about a lot of more things but after all he was glad that he wasn't there fighting. A lot of memory of Vietnam came back to me. Like how I sat in class in Vietnam and tentatively listened to the teacher explaining about the war. Or how I felt when I got into Cu Chi tunnels a few years back (just a few?). And how I felt when my plane took off Tan Son Nhat airport. There, the past was there to cherish, and today is here to enjoy.
It's time to go to bed.
Just a thought
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Apr 29, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment