I've just been wondering why some people are so nice and others are so mean, down to earth.
The bank near my house has just been robbed. I was there this afternoon and there were yellow tape "Crime Scene" covered all 4 corners of the bank. And there were the police. And the crime scene investigation team. I heard about bank robbery but I've never seen things like this before. I was kind of scare at first because who thought of a robbery so close to my house?
Anyway, I did my clinical today at the nursing home. I didn't really like it. All I did was to look at the resident's chart and to ask that resident a few questions about his life and stuff. And I spent 5 hours doing stuff like that. 5 hours for boredom...
Good People
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Apr 6, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment