A Friend

I'm tired of fake friends. Don't tell me I am your friend and then turn around and laugh at me behind my back. And that's who says we are best friends all the time. Nonsense.
I value honesty. Don't tell me lies. Don't put on your artificial face. Tell me what you think. Don't tell me what you think I like to hear. I want to see you, the real you. I missed the friend who talked about stupid things with me, the friend who came into my life and be a part of it. Now I miss everything but you.

Anyway, one of my friends whom I have known forever chatted with me yesterday. I told her all kinds of stuff about my life. And then she called me an idiot. Me? An idiot? Well, maybe I am sometimes with the things I did...But I still appreciate her having the nerve to call me an idiot. She cares, at least. And that's what real friends are for.

0 comments: