"...I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you...
...
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.
...
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you."
I heard that song "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt on the radio many, many times. A beautiful girl smiled at a guy in the subway. This guy felt for her. They locked eyes with each other. And then they just walked on by because that girl was with another guy. This poor guy who was smiled at didn't know what to do because he will never be with her nor see her again. Love strucks, and then love is torn apart. "I will never be with you." What a painful truth. He just have to face the truth and live with it.
So do I.
Song on the Radio
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Mar 9, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment