Well, home, at last, home.
Woke up at the same time my old and abused alarm clock beeped at 7. Too bad. Wanted to sleep some more but I got to get to school on time or my professor, aka babysitter :) would lock the door and take off my attendance points.
Got off class at 12. Learned a lot of new stuff today, like putting a catheter into a bladder, ha, I'm a nursing student :) Got to the learning center 5 min early. Did my job for today, a 2-hour shift. Filled up my car with gas. Washed it also. Bought some food for my big doggy buddy. Went home. Ironed my clothes. Took me 2 hrs just to iron my clothes :) Ate a quick dinner. Cleaned up. There I went at 5:30 to school, again. Got back at 9. And here I am don't know how to kill time better than to write a blog :)
And see some good-looking coffee here:
http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/coffee_making/
Dead link.
Long Wednesday
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Mar 1, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment