There he goes. My best friend. One of the true friends that I have. He just emailed me and told me that he would take off to Australia for his study in about a month.
I felt funny. Of course I am happy for him, that's all he's dreamed about. I also feel lost. Like I don't know if we ever see each other again. He's one the friends that I have known since secondary school that I still keep in touch with. We and another friend, Truc, have done so many things together Image(that's a long story to tell).
Now I'm sitting here thinking about my past. A lot of my highschool classmates have gone overseas, Malaysia, Australia, US, Canada...I guess the past is now far behind us. I'm glad we were (are?) friends anyway.
Entry for March 17, 2006
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Mar 17, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment