Well, I've been taking it easy since yesterday. And I celebrated my final by having my hair cut Here is what happened:
The haircutter: So, are you going to the high school here?
Me: Oh, no, I'm already in college.
The haircutter: Oh, really?
Me: Yeah, I'll start my third year this coming fall
The haircutter: Oh, I'm sorry. You look so young...
I suspected that was what she thought when she put me in the kids' chair instead of the adult's chair in that beauty shop ^_^ But it's ok, I take it as a compliment
I remembered when I was doing my clinical at the hospital, one of my patients looked at me and said,"Are you 15 yet?" There I was trying to build trust with her and she thought I was too young to deal with her stuff
I have a friend there in my class. Well, one day, he just decided to...shave his head. Not a hair was left. I asked him why and he just shrugged his shoulder and said, "Too much stress." I wondered if getting a hair shave really did any good for my friend at that time. I know a haircut makes me feel better but I haven't tried shaving it. Don't even think about it
By the way, that hair cutter just charged me with the kids' rate :)
Finally and unrelevantly, this is an article on SGGP Online about V-Riders: http://www.sggp.org.vn/saigonthubay/2006/7/54189/
A Haircut
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Jul 19, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment