It's been raining off and on today. I feel like I'm in Biên Hòa again, with the cool breeze flowing through my skin, with the sweet aroma of the soil stuffing up in my nose, with the new greenish look of all things flooding in my eyes...So peaceful. So lovely.
And the strange thing is that I tend to feel sad when it rains...I know there is a thing they call "winter blues" (aka seasonal affective disorder), wonder if there are "rain blues" Hehe, I might be the first one to have it :)
Back then, I used to get good use of my legs by walking all over Biên Hòa, from my house to the nearby market, to the store, to the CD shops, to the Internet coffee place...I mean everywhere. And there were times when it just suddenly poured out on me. I always forgot my raincoat so most of the time I had to run really really fast to find a shield from the rain and then just stood there and joyfully looking at other people looking for a place for themselves...I don't know why I was "joyful", but I really was :)
Anyway, the rainy weather usually prones me to get sleepy. And I took me a really good nap this afternoon...
Rain, rain, rain
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Jul 5, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment