It's my car, see how cool it is? I was driving it for sometime...
Hehe, I'm just kidding. I didn't. I just saw that picture while ago and thought it was funny. It looks like that car is functioning just fine Imperfect things still work out well
And it's 2 AM. Can't sleep. I don't know why. But if I keep waking up in the night like this, I will lose all my weight and become a walking stick
I have a bank account. Everday there is a $1440 deposit go straight into my account. I need to make my investment wisely so that I don't lose any money unnecessarily. If I'm wreckless in spending it, I will lose my money fast and furious, with no gain for myself...
Hehe, I don't have a bank account like that (I wish!) All I have everday is 1440 minutes that I can use at my discretion, to do whatever I want to do. But I have to use it well, 'cause the clock is ticking, and I have so many things I want to accomplish. One minutes for $1, it's not really fair, I think
Anyway, this ain't get me anywhere...Be realistic now...Stay in focus...Go to bed...
"My Car"
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
Jul 2, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment