Checklist for Summer

(Yawning) Here's my checklist for the summer. I'll add some more things to it later. If you have any good suggestion, let me know...

1. Sleep more (at least 8 hrs/night and take no daytime nap) Done

2. Read at least 1 book about "critical thinking" (I hate that word when it comes to nursing)
Titles that I am considering:
Thought and Knowledge: An Introduction to Critical Thinking (Diane F. Halpern) ISBN: 0805839666 Read the chapters that I considered important

3. Try different types of music that I've never listened to: Classical, New Age, Rock, Rap, Country... Done

4. Brush up on my Spanish Not Done, shame on me

5. Study for SAT again Done

6. Review my nursing stuff, from beginning to the end Done

7. Travel to somwhere The cities of Boston, New York, Philadelphia; The states of Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts

Wonder if I miss out anything?

0 comments: