There have been a lot of important decisions I have to make recently. And I'm to the point where my brain is all stressed out and I can't think straight anymore. I'm torn apart between doing the right thing vs doing the good thing. Uh huh, "being right" is not necessarily "being good", and vice versa. If I decide to do the right thing, I will not advance in life as fast as I want to, but other people who are involved with my decision are generally happy. On the other hand, if I decide to do the good thing, I can do more things that benefit more to my self, but others will not be happy at all. It's like standing at the crossroads and cluelessly trying to decide whether to go left or right...
Anway, I got me a cellphone. Just now. Motorola Razr V3. I just love it. There are those techni things that make me feel more and more like a slave to them I simply just can't live w/o my MP3 player or my laptop, and now my cellphone
Update: an official pic of my cellphone...it's amazing!
Left or Right?
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
May 28, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment