My dog's gone. Gone like a leaf in the forest. Gone like a needle in the haystack. Sorry doggy, there is nothing else I can do for you. Wish you the best and wish you well.
Today is a crazy day. My heart was like it was in a roller coaster. One moment I was on the top of the world. The next moment I was at a bottomless twister. On top of all the things that were happening, I saw him. Yes, that apathetic face. Never does have any emotion. Hm, I think my face looked like that when I saw him too Anyway, he's been out of my head a long time ago.
Today is one of my friends' birthday. I remember it. I just don't feel like sending her a card. Call me absent-minded if you want to. It's a good excuse ;)
My Doggy
Posted by
Sanguine Heart
at
May 4, 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment